Roasted Garlic and Avocado Toast with Sundried Tomatoes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 head of garlic (or as many as you like if you want to use in a different recipe later)
- 4 large slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 1 medium fully ripe avocado
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil
- 1 oz. sun dried tomatoes, snipped into bits (27gr)
- Heat your oven to 350°F (176°C) Place the garlic in an oven proof pan, and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, toast the sourdough bread. Spread each slice with 1/4 of the avocado. Sprinkle each slice with a pinch of kosher salt, and about 1/2 tsp (5ml) of olive oil.
- Break apart the head of garlic into cloves, then trim off the point of one of the cloves. Squeeze 1-2 cloves of garlic onto your avocado toast, and garnish with the sun-dried tomato bits. Serve immediately.