Quick Two Berry Tres Leches Cake
- 14 oz. can condensed milk (396ml)
- 5 oz. can evaporated milk (147ml)
- 2 cups heavy cream (480ml)
- 1 tsp. sugar (4gr)
- 10.75 oz. frozen pound cake, thawed (304gr)
- 12 oz. strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced (340gr)
- 6 oz. blackberries, washed (170gr)
- Pour the condensed milk and evaporated milk into a glass measuring bowl, preferably one with a spout. Whisk together briefly to combine.
- In a separate bowl, pour the heavy cream and add the sugar. Using an electric mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Select 6 glasses or bowls to assemble your individual Tres Leches cakes. Cut the pound cake into 12 equal slices. Cut each slice of cake into 3 pieces. You will need 2 slices of cake per serving, or 6 pieces.
- Place a few berries in the bottom of one of the glasses, add a few pieces of cake, and continue to layer with fruit and cake until the glass is full.
- When you are ready to serve, pour about 1/3 cup of the milk mixture into each of the individual servings, and top with whipped cream. Serve immediately.