Grapefruit Avocado Salad & Sesame Citrus Dressing
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves left whole
- 1 large grapefruit, sectioned with membranes removed
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar (30ml)
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil (15ml)
- ¼ cup olive oil (60ml)
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of ½ grapefruit
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Combine salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Pour over salad right before serving.